The NFT Plazas team is delighted to surprise our community with the launch of The Music NFT Show! This is our first podcast show in collaboration with the incredible J.Thorn, a cutting-edge author, musician, and podcaster, with a finger on the pulse of all things great in music and NFTs.
Every Monday, a new episode will be released, and J Thorn along with his talented daughter Q, they will discuss a variety of NFT news and music topics. Q will feature the weekly artist spotlight and show you what’s hot and trending in music NFTs.
So grab your headphones and get ready for some epic NFT songs and chats! Check out the recap notes below from this week pilot episodeand listen!
Music NFT News
- brian fanzo Optimistic about music NFTs: Fanzo told J. Thorn at CEX that he thinks music releases are ripe for their moment in the spotlight. Fanzo owns a Crypto Bat (Ozzy Osbourne) along with several other musical NFTs.
- BlockchainBrett proposes that “Music NFTs will be a market 100 times bigger than Crypto Art. Music is the most created, distributed, consumed and social type of content/art. It’s just taking a little longer because we’re still not used to valuing music like this.”
- Andre Benz told Adam Levy at the peppermint podcast that he is optimistic about music NFTs and that he expects a collector’s market like the one we have seen for art NFTs.
- Virgin Releases First NFTs with Beeple, and they’re NSFW: The NFTs feature a very nude 3D avatar of Madonna giving birth in different settings.
- Best NFT Music Source – This week in NFT music by Coopahtroopa
Fight against FUD
- Instagram supported by NFT on Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Flow.
- The Coinbase NFT market has come out of beta.
- Moonpay integrates with Metamask, use a credit card to fill your wallet.
NFT Music Chart
This week’s data Top of the blocks:
- Snoop’s Stash Box, Snoop Dogg (weekly vol 3.66 ETH)
- CHILDHOOD #15 (weekly vol 3 ETH)
- Gunky Uprising (weekly vol. 2.25 ETH)
Featured Artist with Q
Thanks for listening and be sure to go to MusicNFTShow.com to get your free VIP backstage pass to our exclusive community!
You have news? Submit news or recommend artists for Artist Spotlight by tweeting @JThorn_ or using the hashtag #musicnftshow.
See you next week!
They want more? Connect with NFT Plazas
*All investment/financial opinions expressed by NFT Plazas come from the personal research and experience of our site moderators and are intended as educational material only. People are required to fully research any product before making any type of investment.
Ivelina is the content teacher for NFT Plazas. She has the ability to put complex concepts into simple words.